If somehow you accidentally lose valuable data, you will need data recovery experience of trained experts who have knowledge of sophisticated technology and tools. There are thousands of data recovery service providers in the market, but only few possess competitive skills and qualifications for certain specialized categories of recovery.
Choosing A Data Recovery Company
You should look for the following when selecting a data recovery service -
* Excellent customer service that is available 24/7, and preferably on weekends and holidays as well for emergencies.
* Expedited data recovery with a quick turnaround time.
* Confidentiality of your data is assured.
* Accurate and reliable data recovery.
* Onsite and phone support.
* Certified and qualified consultants and engineers.
* 24 hour emergency services.
* Years of experience in the business.
Different Types Of Recovery Systems
Professional data recovery can be conducted through different procedures which cover all major recovery requirements in hardware and software of computer systems. These include -
* Hard Drive Recovery – Hard drive data recovery from a head crash or hard disk recovery from all brands, manufacturers, interfaces and configurations.
* Raid Recovery – RAID data recovery from any level of RAID system including 0, 1, 5 and any arrays.
* Mac data recovery on hierarchical file systems and any OS and iPhones and iPods.
* SQL data recovery from all operating systems and server types, including relational database servers, web servers and document management systems among others.
Data loss could occur due to varied reasons including human errors, accidental deletion, power surge or decrease, virus infected operating systems, crashed server hard drives, mechanical failures, natural disasters and so forth.
You need to seek help from professionals in this field, if you experience clicking, electrical short damaged, unrecognized or formatted drives, or in case you notice deleted files, sabotaged files and disks, corrupted databases, boot failure, destructive viruses or regenerated RAID among other problems.
If you experience a hard drive crash and hear unusual sounds, simply power down the system and don’t reapply power. Never try to open and repair it yourself or a bad situation could get worse. If you have valuable data in your system, never try to open the hard drive on your own. Data recovery experts will deal with it professionally and carefully. They have the experience and skills to assess problems, suggest solutions and evaluate maximum recovery possibilities.
You can get more information on superior quality data recovery services at www.securedatarecovery.com. The website has a network of data recovery services located throughout the United States.